Home / Political News / Analytical News / NC-MC difference delay ambassadors’ assignment
Machhapuchre Bank

NC-MC difference delay ambassadors’ assignment

By Our Reporter
Reports state that dispute has been surfaced between NC and Maoist in assignment of the ambassadors in 12 countries. Prime Minister Pushpakamal Dahal has planned five seats for the Maoist party and five seats for the Nepali Congress, one post for RPP and one post for other small parties in the government. Against Dahal’s plan, NC president Sher Bahadur Deuba has demanded
60 percent assignment should be made from the NC quota by leaving 40 percent for the MC. As Dahal is taking stance on equal share for the two parties in the government, dispute between NC and MC has been surfaced, which has delayed ambassadorial assignment. Due to the delay, the ambassadorial post is vacant in many countries for years, which has given wrong message in our relations with the friendly countries.

Check Also

People felt absence of government during Dashain

By Our Reporter The people this Dashain felt absence of government as they had to …