The People’s Review weekly was started in 1991, immediately after the establishment of multiparty democracy in the country. Prior to this venture, the same group was running a vernacular weekly Samrachana, advocating national interests and democracy. When the publishing group of Samrachana Publications (now Periwinkle Prakashan Pvt Ltd) felt that there was a strong need for an independent newspaper voicing national interest, independence, democracy and professionalism, with wide coverage of local events for its readers, specially, foreigners, it launched its present venture.
- Editor-in-Chief: Pushpa Raj Pradhan
- Consultant Editor: Mana Ranjan Josse
- Associate Editor: Dr Shashi P.B.B. Malla
- Guest Editor: Yug Bahadur
- Desk Editor: Punjita Pradhan
- Chief Reporter: B.N. Dahal
- Reporter: Sandesh Shrestha
Pipalbot, (Way to Ghattekulo) Dillibazar, Kathmandu, Nepal.
(977) 1-4417352(main number)
(977)1-4438797 (fax) t