Monday , September 24 2018
Home / Commerce and Economy / Business and Corporate / Nepal Bank enters 80th year

Nepal Bank enters 80th year

By Our Reporter
nepal-bankThe Nepal Bank Limited (NBL), the country’s oldest bank, has entered 80th year of its establishment from today.
The bank that carries a history of starting the institutional banking services in the country has paid-up capital of Rs 5.49 billion.
The government owns 62.21 per cent in the current share capital structure while the remaining 37.79 per cent is owned by the public and its staffs.
The Bank with its head office in New Road, Kathmandu and 125 branches across the country has made the net profit of Rs 1.16 billion in the past three months while the deposit is counted at Rs 86.22 billion.
It has disbursed the loan of Rs 66.3 billion and the ratio of nonaccrual loan is 3 to 1.

Check Also

Mukherjee new board member in Nabil Bank

By Our Reporter Malay Mukherjee has been appointed as Board Member of Nabil bank representing …